Ability for students to upload and submit homework through Milk
Students and Parents now able to reply to teacher messages via app or portal. while teachers now have ability to see if parents have opened messages and read homework.
Easily record outbound/inbound communication with parents under a student’s profile (only viewable to staff)
‘Get password of not logged in parents’ Milk targets and automatically resets passwords of parents who have not logged in, for redistribution.
Send messages to Parents only (prevents students seeing what teachers discuss with parents)
View a user’s last activity under user profile section
‘Homework summary’ view of past, current and outstanding task per student
Ability to view Homework tasks set by teachers under their staff profiles
Ability to format homework task and message text
Now teachers can verify ‘Appointments’ in student and staff profiles.
Upload Achievement/Behaviour points data into Milk, when Management Information System API does not support integration.
Ability to print file attachments and text directly from Milk mobile app and portal.
If you pay for EdTech, make sure your school uses it –
our new ‘Login report’ shows you whose on Milk and when, and whose not.
Messages and conversations are viewable in the Students profile pages
Administrators can now view message analytics to see the percentage of messages read by students and parents
- Course specification checklist – ability to upload course specifications, indicate when topics are taught while students can rate their understanding as they go, identifying topic weaknesses, focussing revision and boosting student outcomes.
- Upgraded Milk Analytics
Delivered in June 2020
- Ability for students to drag’n’drop multiple files when submitting homework through Milk web portal.
- Mobile app version 2.2.7, includes multi-timezone and multiple file homework submission.
- Support for emoji in web portal and app.
- Mobile app version 2.2.2, includes:
- Order the display of homework based on due date (currently based on post date)
- Homework submission, including image uploads from camera phone gallery (to capture written work)
- Display time and date when a message is last updated
- ‘Share’ button
Delivered in May 2020
- Ability for students to upload and submit homework through Milk web portal
- Share homework via whats app and email
- Red indicator in teacher logged in area when student submitted homework
- Red indicator in student logged in area when teacher added feedback
- Online green indicator in student tab
- ‘Share’ button in student web portal
Delivered in April 2020
- NEW communication log feature: easily record outbound/inbound communication with parents under a student’s profile (only viewable to staff)
- ‘Get password of not logged in parents’ in the Analytics section of the portal. This report lists all parents who have not yet logged in to Milk and automatically resets their password so you can redistribute Milk logins targeting only those parents.
Delivered in February 2020
- NEW ‘Parents only’ messaging feature: Ability for teachers to 2-way message parents without students knowing
- iOS app update (screen view enhancement for iPhone X)
Delivered in January 2020
- Ability for Administrators to generate school timetable in Milk under ‘settings’ when MIS import is not fully supported
- Students and parents receive push notification reminder to complete homework task the day before it is due
Delivered in December 2019:
- Improved view of last user activity in student profile
- Ability to message and set homework for ‘House Groups’
Delivered in November 2019:
- Ability to view Homework tasks set by teachers under their staff profiles
- ‘Appointments’ viewing pane in student and staff profiles
Delivered in October 2019:
- Administrators can now view message analytics to see the percentage of messages read by students and parents
- Viewing pane of all messages and conversations of all users
- Ability to see exact time of last activity by student and parent on Milk
- Ability to download login reports of all users
- Ability to upload Achievement/Behaviour points data into Milk, if school Management Information System API does not support integration
Delivered in August 2019:
- Students and Parents will be able to reply to teacher messages
- Teacher ability to see if parents have opened messages and read homework
- Mobile app update Version 1.8
- Ability to format homework task and message text
- Ability to print file attachments and text directly from Milk mobile app and portal
- Copy original file attachment character string designation
- Brand new appointment scheduling feature – set detentions, revision sessions or UCAS appointments and Milk will automatically remind students to attend
- New faster and easier homework layout for teachers – being able to record a class’ homework across the year on one page
- Ability for teachers to add feedback on Homework tasks from a quick and easy dropdown list, e.g., ‘Outstanding’, ‘Needs Improvement’
Delivered in June 2019
- Data integration with school MIS/SIS via Wonde
- Ability to add multiple ‘classes’ and ‘year groups’ to ‘Create a Group’.
- Message cloning, selecting multiple classes and year groups to form ‘Groups’ and viewing messages a teacher has sent
- Ability to select more than one ‘Group’ when setting homework
- Modified colour coding on Assessment data display to better showcase the achievement of A grade students
- Improved format of Assessment data downloadable excel spreadsheet
- ‘Homework summary’ view of past, current and outstanding task per student
Delivered in May 2019
- Ability set a future date when homework will be posted
- Ability to select more than one class when setting homework
- Ability to ‘favourite’ homework tasks and clone them for use with other classes
- School are able to upgrade/downgrade its staff to ‘Administrator’
- Ability for teacher to share homework task appointment with multiple teacher
- Ability for Students and Parents to Download assessment data within portal
- Queue and delay push notifications for homework/ messages to be sent only between 7am and 8pm