Milk has progressed to a new era, taking great leaps forward with a great team, great customers and its own great promise to continually improve and deliver the very best-in-class digital student planner system.
New features in 2019
Students and Parents now able to reply to teacher messages via app or portal. while teachers now have ability to see if parents have opened messages and read homework.
Ability to format homework task and message text
Ability to print file attachments and text directly from Milk mobile app and portal.
Administrators can now view message analytics to see the percentage of messages read by students and parents
Messages and conversations are viewable in the Students profile pages
If you pay for EdTech, make sure your school uses it –
our new ‘Login report’ shows you whose on Milk and when and whose not.
No MIS integration? No Problem! Now schools can upload Achievement/Behaviour points data into Milk, if their Management Information System API does not support integration.
Now teachers can verify ‘Appointments’ in student and staff profiles.
Milk is continually developing new ideas to provide schools with the best features
- Improved homework viewing pane in student profile
Delivered in November 2019:
- ‘Appointments’ viewing pane in student and staff profiles
Delivered in October 2019:
- Administrators can now view message analytics to see the percentage of messages read by students and parents
- Viewing pane of all messages and conversations of all users
- Ability to see exact time of last activity by student and parent on Milk
- Ability to download login reports of all users
- Ability to upload Achievement/Behaviour points data into Milk, if school Management Information System API does not support integration
Delivered in August 2019:
- Students and Parents will be able to reply to teacher messages
- Teachers will have ability to see if parents have opened messages and read homework
- Mobile app update Version 1.8
- Ability to format homework task and message text
- Ability to print file attachments and text directly from Milk mobile app and portal
- Copy original file attachment character string designation
- Brand new appointment scheduling feature – set detentions, revision sessions or UCAS appointments and Milk will automatically remind students to attend
- New faster and easier homework layout for teachers – being able to record a class’ homework across the year on one page
- Ability for teachers to add feedback on Homework tasks from a quick and easy dropdown list, e.g., ‘Outstanding’, ‘Needs Improvement’
- Plus many more new exciting features and enhancements…
Delivered in June 2019
- Data integration with school MIS/SIS via Wonde
- Ability to add multiple ‘classes’ and ‘year groups’ to ‘Create a Group’.
- Message cloning, selecting multiple classes and year groups to form ‘Groups’ and viewing messages a teacher has sent
- Ability to select more than one ‘Group’ when setting homework
- Modified colour coding on Assessment data display to better showcase the achievement of A grade students
- Improved format of Assessment data downloadable excel spreadsheet
Delivered in May 2019
- Ability set a future date when homework will be posted
- Ability to select more than one class when setting homework
- Ability to ‘favourite’ homework tasks and clone them for use with other classes
- School are able to upgrade/downgrade its staff to ‘Administrator’
- Ability for teacher to share homework task appointment with multiple teacher
- Ability for Students and Parents to Download assessment data within portal
- Queue and delay push notifications for homework/ messages to be sent only between 7am and 8pm